For commercial and residential building erection solutions, work with Structural Beam — reputable steel erectors in the Chicago, Il area!
Structural Beam — Experienced and Reputable Steel Erectors
Whether it is commercial or residential steel building erection, Structural Beam is there for you to make it a success. A local, experienced and reputable one-stop structural steel solutions company, we’d be happy to hear from you, call +1 773-917-8998 today and let’s get that steel structure erected!
Build fast, build cheap, build adjustable
For the speed of it
Metal building erectors know that a well-organized steel building erection can be a rather rapid affair. That is one of the main reasons why the metal building industry is as developed as it is, creating employment for millions of people all over the country and being one of the engines of economic development for many decades. Metal building contractors and steel erectors are leading the charge, so to speak, supported by structural steel fabricators.
Time is money
The speedy nature of metal building erection comes in particularly handy in commercial properties development when the schedule of the new construction project has to be as short as possible, so the turnkey delivery of a commercial building can happen fast and business property can be put at its intended use and start making returns on the development investments.
General contractor, the mind behind it all
Construction management services, provided by general contractors, working alongside erectors of metal buildings, facilitate the efficient allocation of time and resources:
- Industrial-grade construction equipment, that requires a robust system of maintenance, qualified operators, and multi-level service support is of critical importance
- Efficient and reliable, high-quality structural steel fabrication
- Intricate logistics of construction materials and structural steel members delivery
- Highly-skilled employees including certified welders and trained and practiced erection team members
- Engineers and architects working together in constant interaction
- Sophisticated computer programs running the books and keeping supplies in check
All of that has to come together for commercial steel buildings to be erected on time, despite all of the adverse and often unforeseeable circumstances, thrown at the general contractor by the ever-changing real world.
8 benefits of structural steel commercial construction projects
But the results are totally worth it, just look at the benefits of commercial metal building construction:
- A shorter project schedule and fast metal building erection save the clients substantial amounts of money and allow for faster returns on the investment going into property development
- Steel-framed commercial building allows for easy floor plan adjustments, which keeps it flexible and thus extends the commercial building’s lifespan and allows for variability of space to meet prospective tenants requirements
- Steel trusses and beams can span very long distances, saving the space that otherwise would be taken up by supporting walls or columns
- Structural steel roofs can have great aesthetic value and add to the attractiveness of the business property
- Steel buildings structure allows for easy and efficient installation and service access to electric and water supply systems, making the commercial building easily serviceable
- Metal buildings maintenance cost is relatively low
- Metal buildings are fire-resistant by nature
- Structural steel buildings are very safe due to a high structural stability
Structural steel erectors play a major part in the general contractor’s master plan. Steel building erector is in charge of the steel frame erection, the crucial stage of the metal building construction process. To successfully accomplish this fit of logistics, engineering, and skilled craftsmanship, steel erectors have to:
- Have a well-trained and highly skilled erection workers team (the erection gang, as it is called by those in the steel building erection business)
- Possess and maintain all tools and equipment used in steel erection
- Have access to heavy equipment and machinery, including different types of lifting equipment, cranes, etc.
- Have a sound and strictly maintained on-site safety policy, since steel building erection is one of the most dangerous occupations in the building construction industry
- Qualified and experienced engineers must be a part of the erection team and supervise the steel erection process
- The coordination of this multifaceted effort has to be supported by using computer software to maintain accountability and enable efficient planning of supplies
Steel building erectors have to cooperate with steel fabricators, that fabricate columns, beams, girders and joists, trusses required for the project. The ideal situation in that regard is when a general contractor is dealing with a one-stop structural steel solutions company, like Structural Beam.
All in one caring hand
Structural Beam is a local, Chicago Il. one-stop structural steel solutions company. We are very experienced structural steel erectors and adept structural steel fabricators, capable of decent scale high-quaality structural steel manufacturing, and fulfilling the supply requirements of commercial metal buildings new construction projects.
Our “all in one hand” approach allows us to maintain the ability to organize the smooth flow of the steel erection process and create maximum value for our customers, simultaneously reducing the overall cost of the steel building erection.
Acting in the capacity of the general contractor, we can provide masonry services along with structural steel fabrication and erection, providing a very attractive “all in one hand” package for the developers.
Our ever-evolving vision allows us to achieve the best quality results for our customers, and our business integrity is evident in the high rate of over 90% of returning customers.
Work with the best, work with Structural Beam!
If you are a general contractor in the Chicago, Il. area, looking for professional, reliable, and reputable structural steel erectors, or a commercial property developer looking for a general contractor, we are ready to erect your metal building in the shortest time possible, at a very attractive cost, and in a timely manner.
Call us today at +1 773-917-8998 and schedule an appointment, let’s talk about your new construction project and figure out how we can be of help.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do steel erectors do?
Steel erectors do the on-site assembly of the structural steel buildings and structural steel frames. They work in a team, called an erection gang, under the guidance of an erection engineer.
How to find steel fabricators and erectors near me, in Chicago, Il?
Structural Beam is a Chicago, Il. based company, that provides both steel fabrication and steel erection services. You can call us at +1 773-917-8998 today and get a free consultation for your project!