Looking for steel plates supply for your construction project to be smooth and uninterrupted? Go with the best, go with Structural Beam!
Nailing Steel Plates Supply The Best Way, Expert’s Advice
Looking to get a hold of a broad range of structural steel floor plates products? Arranging for assorted steel plate products of various thicknesses, lengths, and widths to assure the smooth flow of your construction or fabrication project in the Chicago, Il. area? It will be easy for you, just follow our expert’s advice!
Buy metal online — the best and the easiest solution
Due to the highly standardized nature of metal plate products, you can get a broad range of steel plate products, including
- Floor diamond plate aka deck plate, with elevated lugs on the surface of the sheet for that extra traction of your fire escape staircase or metal porch
- High strength structural steel plates of different thicknesses, hot-rolled and cold-rolled, for your custom metal products fabrication supply, in different lengths and widths and different steel alloys
- Galvanized steel plate products, a more affordable substitute for stainless steel plate
- Stainless steel plate thought after for its corrosion resistance and for its aesthetic properties in “exposed structural steel” applications
Aluminum plate, not a steel product though, still is a great material for interior and exterior building decoration, and at times steel plate suppliers would have it for sale, too
- Thick and thin steel sheets are also offered by some companies, steel sheet is thinner than steel plate (under 1/4 of an inch). Steel sheets are used mostly for decorative purposes
- Steel bolts and bars can be on the inventory of some suppliers
You did that online search and got access to a number of websites, offering a supply of steel plate materials you are interested in. How to choose among them, what to look for? Here are some tips on choosing the optimal steel plates supplier for your construction project.
Saving on transportation by choosing a local company
It makes perfect sense if you consider the convenience of delivery by a local supplier and how much you would save on transportation, plus it would help to cut those carbon dioxide emissions. Saving money, saving the environment, the best win-win situation!
Choosing a reputable supplier
This alone could save you a lot of trouble: a reputable supplier normally
- Has the best services in terms of and delivery
- Is obviously capable to deliver on time, all time, ensuring the smooth flow of your project
- Is highly motivated to fulfill obligations to customers, that reputation is hard to win and easy to lose
- Just a pleasure to work with, good customer service means a lot. Clear communication saves a lot of money and trouble.
Consider choosing a one-stop solution company
To buy your steel plate in the shop takes care of the supply part all right, but what’s the overall plan? The inventory is there, but there’s still some cutting, sawing, and welding to be done before that steel plate of yours can become a part of that construction you are working on.
It’s beneficial for the project to utilize a one-stop structural steel solutions provider that can do the fabrication and the installation of your steel plate. It works best if just one company is in charge. And you can just lean back, relax and enjoy, while your steel plate takes on a shape in our fabrication shop, is being readied for the installation, and is successfully installed in its rightful place.
Structural Beam is a reputable local one-stop structural steel solutions provider in the City of Chicago area. We do steel plate fabrication, too. With our help, steel plates can be fabricated to exact specifications, at a reasonable price and in the shortest time possible.
We would be happy to assist you with all your steel plate supply requirements, start by calling us at +1 773-917-8998 today and getting that free consultation! We’ll take it from there.
Frequently Asked Questions
What steel plates are used in house construction?
Structural steel plate of A36 hot rolled steel is used for building up the custom steel columns, trusses, beams, and for reinforcing connections between structural steel members. Stainless steel plate is often used for its aesthetic value, as “exposed structural metal”. The steel floor plate of different grades is used for decks and stairs, like fire escape stairs, etc., where extra-traction is needed.
Where can I find steel plates suppliers near me in Chicago, Il.?
If you’d like to save yourself some effort and save money by using the “buy metal online” option combined with a local delivery service, Structural Beam is your local steel plates supplier in Chicago, Il. We are in steel plates fabrication, as well. Please call +1 773-917-8998 for an inquiry and a free price quote today!