Structural Beam is your local one-stop provider of steel for residential construction in Chicago, Il. Here’s what we offer
Steel For Residential Construction, By Pros At Structural Beam
Structural steel is in high demand for both residential and commercial construction. We are a reputable Chicago Il-based one-stop structural steel solutions company, ready to assist your project by providing the finest structural steel products along with dependable related services. Call +1 773-917-8998 today for a free consultation!
Everyone’s in love with structural steel
Structural steel’s lighter weight, well fit for trussed or lattice construction, along with extended steel spans it offers has really made it a darling of the residential construction industry in the 20th and 21st centuries. It allowed for doing away with load-bearing walls in the steel-framed building, creating column-free internal spaces that are easily altered if needed, thus extending the life span of a steel-framed house or a commercial steel building. Steel-built structures are fire-resistant and fast to erect. What’s there not to love?
At Structural Beam, we strive to assist both individuals, engaged in their home’s construction, and general contractors, operating diverse construction projects of various scales in both commercial and residential fields. These are the main services we provide:
Assessment and estimation of project
Our qualified engineers assess the project, be it a renovation or installation of new elements or replacement of structural steel elements for an individual home, or a large-scale metal fabrication project for a general contractor, and come up with an accurate estimate, on the basis of which a clear road map for the construction or renovation project is developed.
Our structural steel products
We supply and fabricate a wide range of high-quality structural steel products, that includes
- Steel beams, or RSJs of various sections: I-beams, Standard American S-beams, W-beams, H-beams, as well as C, L, and T sections. These are by far the staples of structural steel construction and are always in high demand. To satisfy that demand, we work with the best structural steel product suppliers in the industry, making sure that your project can get those much-needed steel beams at all times and in sufficient quantity
- UC’s, or Universal Columns of various sizes, for steel structure projects, both private steel-framed homes, and commercial buildings. We do supply custom built-up columns, too
- HSS of various sections, square, rectangular HSS, round HSS, you name it-we’ve got it
- Steel joists, including light-weight and special profile joists, and bar steel joists
- Steel trusses of different types, both standard and custom-made to order
- Hot-rolled steel plate, both structural steel plate for reinforcing that steel frame and steel floor plate, like diamond steel floor plate for fire escape stairs and other applications, when that extra traction is needed
- Stainless steel columns, used for their aesthetic value
- Steel sheets
At the end of the day, the choice is always yours. From our side, we are happy to be a part of your structural steel construction projects, small or big, they are all equally important to us. We are a local, reputable, Chicago, Il based company, providing one-stop structural steel solutions, arranging for steady steel supplies, and making sure you are getting great steel prices. Call us today at +1 773-917-8998, tell us about your construction project, and we’ll take it from there!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is steel used in residential construction?
Structural steel is widely used in residential construction. Hot-rolled beams of different sections are a staple of modern residential construction for building those steel frames, along with structural steel plates, steel joists and trusses, and other steel construction materials.